Wednesday, February 25, 2009

New Arrival






I would like to introduce the latest arrival to Belvisaj.



This is GENNASUS WELL CHILLED aka Mr Frosty, so named because he was delivered on the 2nd December 2008 on the coldest night in Inverness/Aberdeen that year.
When friends went to collect him for me we were having the coldest winter in 18 years.
They sailed from Belfast on Thursday 12th February at 07.00hrs to Stranraer, journeyed North for hours battling through the snow and ice to get him and arrived back in Belfast in 03.00hrs the next morning. I was at the harbour excitedly waiting for him !!
Mr Frosty 10 weeks old.



This little man is a real joy to own and gets on so well with my family of Papillons, Phalene and Miniature Schnauzer. I'll introduce you to them all at a later date - but I have to start somewhere and thought this would encourage me to record a photo album !!










2 comments:

liz said...

Mr Frosty is a beautiful dream a Prince among dogs a dear friend

Unknown said...

Awww!! He is sooo beautiful - he deserves his Rosette - tell him well done!!
Jenni